SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
doodlesub

smart tint inc Smart Film

J Ro
6 years ago

Dear SmartTint , I have had nothing but problems. From my first placed call- it took a week to get someone on the phone. Once I ordered it was supposed to take 4 days to manufacture and a day or 2 to ship since I live in NY. It took 3 weeks for me to go "wtf? why isn't it here?" . I had to argue with them and bring up the terrible reviews when my phone rang . I picked up. It was John Adams. He could help me. Ok so maybe we are on a new track here and it will all be easier? NOOOOOOO that's not what happened. It was installed and I was given a very large transformer for power. I asked if I could use something smaller "no". Hmmmm are you sure? "yep". Ok. I'm gonna need one for each window then cause my wires won't all reach one transformer and you knew I wasnt' hardwiring.....SO I go on the website and see these really simple cords "can I have that?" OHHHHHH you wanted a plug and play? sure. you can have that. just pay some more money. ....I get the new electrical things and the wires fall off my window. "hey the wires fell off my window in fact they all look pretty fragile" "THATS NOT UNDER WARRANTY IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOUR INSTALLER YOU CAN PAY FOR A NEW KIT". "it is your fault. nobody did anything to your tint. it's all fragile looking is there a way to reinforce this?" YOUR INSTALLER SHOULD HAVE PUT THE STUFF OVER THE WIRES" . "OK well I don't see anything else to put on my tint can you show me a picture? " OH NO YOU HAVE TO BUY THE TRIM WE DON'T SUPPLY THAT". Oh great that's really nice of you for letting me know this stuff needed one more freaking thing that you didn't tell me about. AND I USED THE INSTALLER YOU RECOMMEND !! I HATE THESE PEOPLE. I AM BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL RIGHT NOW . Zero customer service. I mean even when they tried I still got screwed. It's like a nightmare I can't get out of.

Comment (1)