SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avp1234

i give up :( Desperately need help decorating room

avp1234
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Where to begin... I've been working on this room for a few years off and on and cannot get anywhere with it. I posted on here to get help with my bookcases a long time ago and got valuable advice so I thought I would give it a shot.

I have looked for rugs forever and just can't put anything together. I'm tired of the large rug in the pic, it's 14 yrs old, and the one at the entry looks awful. I tend to like oriental designs but at this point I'm open to anything. I would like to find something with red accents. Also, not sure I want them to be "matchy", I really just don't know:(.

Im also having no luck with decor for the room. I think new lamps would help and my mantle is another story. No idea there either. The only purchase I've made is the fur throw, simply because I liked it. No idea what would go with it. I really need pretty pillows and maybe another throw I'm thinking.

Any help would be so appreciated. I'm pretty much an online shopper for about everything, trust me, ive scowered Pottery Barns site so many times...and nothing. Thought I would start with the rugs and go from there. Thanks so much!

Edit to attach more pics below

Comments (24)