SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bmb_ms

my wife will not accept my 2 adopted girls

bmb_ms
6 years ago

Married for almost 2 years. My wife has 2 boys-15 and 26 and I am a pretty good step dad to them-take them out to movies- I help the 15 years old with his high school football team practices-games-cell phone etc. But my wife hates my adopted girls-13 and 16. She has only seen them about 5 times in 2 years. She got into a fight with my ex and words were said about my girls etc. In any event she even texted my 16 years old with some negative comments when she stayed over my condo when we were away: Do you think an adopted daughter has more rights then a wife? I adopted these girls when I was with their mom and some women found it odd that I adopted them even I divorced their mom. It is like these women think they are "less" since they are not my biological kids. My current wife always says: They are not your blood-you can't have kids at least I can! And she think I should only see them once a week. If they were my biological kids, I feel this would be all different. It is like she hates my ex and since there are a part of her, they are bad too! Help, any comments would help! BB

Comments (7)