October Ghosts & Goblins Game CXXVII
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (140)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Haunted Hosta
Comments (11)Gorgeous picture. I've had Tall Boy for about 15 years, and it's always been a favorite. When it's in bloom, the hummingbirds spend lots of time checking out the 6 foot tall scapes. I've also hybridized with this variety, and have one offspring with the tall scapes, but many more flowers--about 60 per scape, and it's in bloom for almost a full month. The flowers are much larger than those on Tall Boy and fragrant, the plant is very robust and, of course, plain old green. But when it's in full bloom it's quite attractive, and in any case, I'm also very partial to solid colored hostas....See MoreSpooktacular Halloween Swap
Comments (150)Halloween Hangman Day 2: In case you missed it, here are the rules: 1) Each person can guess one letter per day (use GW time stamps -- EST). Once the body is complete, there will be no more letter guesses allowed. The hangman has 7 body parts, so choose letters wisely. First come, first served on letter guesses. 2) Each person can take one guess at the word per day. You do not have to guess the word at the same time you guess the letter. Words will all relate to Halloween. Sometimes it will be a garden/Halloween mash. Ex. Ghost + Ghost Pepper = Ghost Pepper. 3) This game will run Mon - Fri. I will post at different times each day to give everyone an equally random shot. By Fri, the person with the most points wins. Your prize will be sent out in your seed pack. (Due to GW's weirdness I had to use a dash to represent a space). Current Point Total: pmb2005 -- 1pt _______ I.............) I............ I............. I............. I............ I _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _...See Morenew: october mnf scared my plants off halloween seed swap
Comments (77)I am here tonight for a favor. I am in need of quick prayers for my 24 year old daughter. She went to the emergency room yesterday because she first started having stabbing pains in her chest then her left side began tingling and she was dizzy and had difficulty concentrating. She was tested for stroke and bloodclot and when they could not find anything, sent her home. Her pain went away but not the tingling. I took her to the chiropractor and she didn't do any work on her because just simply looking at her and her reactions to certain tests made the chiro ask me to take her back to the er. I took her to a different hospital and they have admitted her. I know someone asked if MS was in the family and I do have a cousin. They are doing an MRI tomorrow and after reading the symptoms tonight, realize that Elizabeth has several of them and they even mentioned some patients had pains described as stabbing which is how this started. I am scared for my daughter and pray that MS is not the problem. Please keep her in your prayers and I will keep you posted. Thanks Margo...See MoreFOTESS OCT GREAT PUMPKIN SECRET HALLOWEEN SWAP
Comments (127)Jeanne yes it's always fun to see the different hay bales decorated for fall. Can't wait to fill all my flower pots with bulbs/plants and etc. Enjoyed this month and heading to the PO today to mail prizes. Shirley...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
phyllis__mn