SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

new: mnf october plants vs zombies!

poisondartfrog
11 years ago

The leaves are showing a bit of color, the air is crisp and the sky is very very blue. A new season of The Walking Dead starts in two weeks. My favorite holiday, Halloween, is coming and this year's MNF October theme "Plants vs Zombies" combines two of my favorite things. Perfection.

Make New Friends does not require group membership to join. Any GardenWeb member in good standing over the age of 18 is welcome. If you are new or have never participated in a Round Robin this is your opportunity to get involved. To join post here, then send me an email with your address and with your selection of swap options, 1 or 2.

The mystique of a secret sender suits Halloween and this one will be doubly secret. I am borrowing from Dan and Vina on this one. You can join the swap in one of two ways. For this swap you cannot choose to do both. Choose one only and send your choice to me in the email you send with your address. Do not post your choice here! Whichever option you choose goes both ways, you will send and receive the same option.

Choice 1. You will send (and receive) 3 plants or 3 different kinds of bulbs, or a combination of plants and bulbs suitable for fall planting. Preferably the plants will grow Halloween or fall colored flowers or foliage or have Halloween or Spooky names. You will include a Halloweeny item as well. Use your imagination. It could be some of your favorite Halloween Candy, a small Halloween Craft or decoration, your favorite warding spell, monster repellent; anything you want.

Choice 2. You will send (and receive) 4-5 packs of seeds, preferably with Halloween or harvest colors or spooky names. They can be commercial packets or seeds you have collected. You will also include a Halloween treat as in choice 1 above.

Do not post your choice here....Do not post your choice here....Do not post your choice here.... Email your choice to me.

Choice one must be sent Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Choice two can be sent Priority Mail or First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Delivery Confirmation is not optional. Post here when you mail or send it to me in an email.

Sign ups will be until October 8. Please email me your address and you choice of plants or seeds swap by October 9. As soon as I have everyone's choice I will email everyone with the name and address of the person they are sending to. We will also play a couple of games for prizes. All packages should be sent no later than October 20 to make sure the recipient has it before Halloween.

Comments (147)