SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

You all are wonderful ❤️

jojoco
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Over the past year or two that I've been more active on this side, I have seen so many acts of kindness and support from all of you towards other GW-ers. This is an incredible community that seems to take the most pleasure in helping others.

Yet you sneaky gals (especially you, Miss Mtn ringleader) still managed to surprise me. I arrived home today to find a huge box on my front porch. Inside are the most beautifully wrapped gifts, with wrapping paper that was obviously chosen with care. One of the presents is wrapped in a vintage style map of Italy that made me instantly think of my wonderful trip to Venice with my fiancé last spring. Another present is wrapped in vibrant flowers that echo the peonies and roses that are my favorites.. And because we are a decorating website, the one wrapped in plain brown paper aesthetically pulls it all together. Of course it does. Did I mention the beautiful peonies on top? And the card with birds on it? You all really do know me.

You all are wonderful. You have helped me in so many supportive ways as I get ready to begin a new chapter. I don't say it enough, but your consideration and abundance of caring have meant the world to me. (not to mention all the invaluable advice ranging from dress, to make up, to hair. Be prepared though, these next two weeks will have me in full panic – ask a million questions – mode. I'm going to need some major handholding. :0

Thank you again. You all are the best.

Hugs,

Jo

(ps-- Can I open them? Can I open them? If you all want me to wait, I'm happy to do that. . .kind of.) :)

Comments (19)