SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

head cold

bengardening
6 years ago

Yesterday morning I woke up and was so stuffed up I could hardly breathe. I told my DH that we probably would have to get rid of the cat. I have noticed before that sometimes I get stuffy. I went to Pierre and I was so tired I couldn't handle it. I bought some Laradine and on the way home I thought maybe I should stop and take some it. Then I thought maybe it would make me more tired, so I decided to wait until I got home. By then I had figured it out it was a head cold instead of allergies. I took the Laradine. Then I was talking to my sister and she asked me if I had Echinacea. I had some and took that. When I went to bed I took Nyquil. I woke every 4 hours and took it again. I took the Echinacea this morning when I woke up at 10. I took the Laradine at 2 and I am feeling at least 60 percent better than yesterday.

My DH came home tonight and told me he had been listening to the radio station out of Jamestown ND and they said so many people had been going to the doctor and had head colds or allergies. Somehow they narrowed it down to all of smoke that is in the air from the fires in Canada and Montana. I said I guess that makes sense.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH