SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
y2carrie

Bain Ultra air tub or MTI Stream Bath?

y2carrie
6 years ago

After weeks of research I was thisclose to ordering the Bain ultra Meridian 50 air tub. Out of the blue I came across the MTI Stream Bath. I really like the air tub hygiene and ease of cleaning (have had jet tubs for 15 years and am very familiar with the gunk). However, the videos of the Stream Bath make the EXACT sound of my favorite sound on earth. The most relaxing sound is running water like a stream! So now what to do? It looks like the Stream Bath is fairly new as I can't find any info outside the MTI website (can't find anything about Meridian 50 either but plenty about Bain on the web).

Apparently the Stream Bath is an add-on to most of their tubs- so does that mean I can have an air tub and Stream Bath too? Or is the Stream Bath essentially jets and require the standard jet cleaners?

There's no good air tub samples for me to sit in locally so I'm buying either of these blind. I do know the Meridian 50 dimensions 60x36 work for me. I'm 5'2 so no need for longer.

Does anyone have insight into either of these tubs? Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations