SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
just_terrilynn

My all purpose plus funeral dress! Happy!

just_terrilynn
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I just have to share...it is so hard for me to buy dresses that fit so when I find one it's reason for a celebration.

My top half is a size or two larger than my bottom half. My shoulders are broad and I'm somewhat larger breasted. By the time I get the top to fit the bottom part of the dress is a tent. On top of that I'm cut more straight and a lot of dresses have that hip thing that sticks out on the sides. And, I'm short waisted! To further complicate things, I can't stand any constriction with tight unyielding fabric and loathe the flimsy see-through stuff.

While this dress would not be my first choice as far as fabric goes...all is forgiven because it's just about the most comfortable thing I have put on...EVER!

It skims not clings. And, although it does have a bit of built in hip, due to the way it falls it makes me look good.

Its now on sale on Garnet Hill and can be dressed up or down.

This may not be Shmancy enough for some here but I want to share in case there are others out there that are hard to dress fit.

I'm just under 5'5" and ordered the petite M as I wanted the dress to skim not cling and work with my short waisted-ness.

http://www.garnethill.com/eileen-fisher-viscose-jersey-three-quarter-sleeve-v-neck-dress/womens-fashion/event1/414230?&defattribvalue=main

Comes in Four colors!

Comments (69)