SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Wedding makeup trial: take two

jojoco
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

With much trepidation I went back to Lord and Taylor's for a second wedding make up trial. This time I made an appointment with the Chanel representative. The woman there has been doing it for 13 years and seems like a pro. I told her I wanted a day time look.. At one point she did put eyeliner on and then showed me in the mirror. I was not a fan so she took it off but warned me the make up might look less perfect today because she removed just part of it (meaning eye foundation when she took off the liner.)

Here is the picture; but first one caveat, when I got home, in natural light, I thought the foundation was too heavy. It looked a bit TV anchor woman-ish. I have asked her to do the same look but with the lighter touch. ( and yes, I know my flaws will show. I can live with that. ) She also wanted the darker lipstick as it is a fall wedding.

So… What do you think? She is available to do my make up on my wedding day at my venue.

I would love to hear your opinions, but if you hate the look, let me know in a gentle way. (i've only got about six weeks left and can't afford to comfort myself with ice cream. :-) )

Jo

Comments (52)