SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uhboutamy

HELP with Paint colors! Accessible Beige or Edgecomb Gray?

Amy Q
6 years ago
I have a home with 8 foot ceilings downstairs. I have 1 small window that faces East, 1 small window that faces West and 2 that face South. My entry door faces East. I have SW Macadamia all throughout but it is way too yellow. I went and got 5 gallons of BM Nimbus!!! I came back home, painted my entryway and it looked purple. One of the things that caused it also was my Daylight lights inside my home. It felt like a hospital. I have changed them out to Bright White which are still warm but not as yellow as the soft white. I feel like both of these colors look great with my floors but I am scared that when I finally choose 1 color, it might look different with the whole walls being painted. I have an accent wall in SW Sea Salt and I'd like to keep that. So the color I choose should go well with that as well. This color will be for the whole downstairs and upstairs which is office, living, kitchen, stairway, hallway, and loft. I have light furniture. Ivory tv stand, white coffee table, we plan on painting our kitchen cabinets white soon, etc. My style is farmhousey. I'd love a light color since my space is small and not very bright. Attached is a picture of my floors and some paint swatches. The one on the left is SW Accessible Beige, and right is BM Edgecomb Gray

Comments (34)