SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nightbk

Please help! Last minute indecision and I'm running out of time...

nightbk
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi. I'm going to try this again. I'm not looking for other suggestions right now, I'd just like to first know opinions of whether this works or not. I can cancel the remainder of the order for the MCM chairs tomorrow if I need to so I'm on a tight timeline. This Bradding Trestle Table from Pier 1 should arrive today. The Natural Stonewash color is perfect in my home and I got it for a reasonable price which made new dining furniture possible right now. I also really like these MCM chairs, one set will arrive today as well. I don't like things matching, but I'd like some opinions from those who have a really good eye if they work together or not.

I could also order the second chairs and/or table in the photos below. The second chair with the first table is what I first envisioned, but there is something I really like about the simplicity of the MCM chair and that has mixed me up. If possible I'd rather avoid ordering the second table because I cannot see it in person and the color might not be right, nor is it refundable and it is also more expensive than the first table. Please help me get this right. This is a big purchase for my family, we will use it everyday and I want it to look great...

Comments (44)