SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
featherbee_gw

Speed Queen questions

FeatherBee
6 years ago

Hi. I'm finally ready to purchase a new washer after living with a pile of crap LG washing machine that constantly gives UE errors and takes hours to do one load. I found two local SQ dealers and before I go, I wanted to ask some questions please.

First, are their TL washers HE? I could have swore I read a review that stated they weren't but I didn't know with gov regulations if you could even manufacture a washer without it being HE.

Second, does anyone know the average cycle times of the TL SQ? I'd like to get back 30 minutes if possible.

Third, my LG washer has an express option (35 minutes without UE errors) but this express option doesn't allow HOT water as an option only cold or warm (this drives me NUTS) - will the speed queen allow any water temp on the different cycles?

It looks like SQ offers two top load options (one with old school dials and the other with a fancier display). Any advice on which is better?

Lastly, I'm not in a position to spend over $1000 so please don't bother with front loaders. I only want SQ and the top loaders are all I can afford.

TIA!!!!

Comments (7)