SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funnygirl1960

My poor Ficus, It's owner needs help!!!

Katy Tru
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

This poor struggling Ficus needs your help! The new growth is doing pretty good but others I'm not sure of as they are growing downwards!? Guess I should be glad there growing at all Temperatures in California have been 80-100 durning the day and 75 at night, NOT the vacation spot of the century, taxes are too high Back to the things that we can change This poor Ficus has been in this area of the patio for 6+ years, I have tried to fix what once was broken but honest to God I'm loosing faith in myself, I clearly DO NOT know what I'm doing and God Bless this amazing tree, it keeps hanging in there I just want to do right by this poor tree, I've never destroyed anything in my life () and would stop at nothing to save this tree, Ask me to build or fix anything other than this Ficus and you'd be amazed I need a diagramPlease Pleeeeeeze for the love of everything holy and good, SEND ME A DIAGRAM of where to cut, when to cut (when it's cooler) what to save, what not to save? Honestly,,,,,you just can't see in most the pictures I've looked at, branches are in the way and when they cut you haven't a clue where exactly, the angle of cut etc...I really don't want to lose this tree, it's like family! Better really! Its much easier to understand than most family members At least the conversation is always interesting

Thank you in advance

KT

Comments (3)