SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gchmom

Integrated sink woes

lmgch
6 years ago

I'm very particular to smooth lines without crevices when it comes to bathrooms. weird, but true. As such, I really quite like the look/function of the kohler integrated ceramic countertop and sink.

However, it seems they do not make a 60" double integrated sink - they used to but stopped taking orders because they were having so many issues with damage during shipment. I know I could maybe try to source one via Amazon or something like that, but I'm not keen on doing that - I would prefer to go through my plumbing supply place in case there is an issue.

So...where does this leave me? I am REALLY struggling to figure out where to go from here.

Does anyone know of any other manufacturer that offers a 60" integrated sink (not corian). I do not like a matte finish or anything acrylic.

I'm wondering if I should go for vessel sinks...

ORRR...should I break the 60" vanity into two but I'd have to shift things a bit to try and force two 30" as they would look super awkward on top of one another - need to find some space in between. that way I could get my kohler integrated sink and call it a day.

I'm totally open to sourcing custom made vanity...the main issue is the countertop and sink :(

help!

Comments (7)