SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Thursday and Friday blooms

Julia WV (6b)
6 years ago

I got several photos yesterday morning and today of more FFO's.

AWESOME APPLIQUE- I had forgotten I had this in the holding bed area. I thought I had gotten rid of it all. Not a big increaser here and best to be living in the south.

BACK TO THE FUCHSIA - I got this from Pat C. when her club had a sale a couple of years ago. Very tall this year and deeper in color than I remember.

PRISMATIC - on its FFO it presented a nice clump of openings. I think the scapes are a bit shorter than I remember from previous years.

WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH - good performer, increaser and tall.

CLAUDINE'S CHARM - surprised me this morning with its FFO. All the rain this season is really helping. I actually expected splotchy blooms this morning but I guess it decided to proves it worthiness to stay in the garden.

ISLE OF PATMOS - Moved it last fall to the redo garden space. It is doing much better there. Scapes appear to me a bit shorter.

SIMPLY SCINTILLATING - hope I spelled that correctly. Steady performer here.

SELF DETERMINATION - massive clump so it should bloom for a long time.

TRAHLYTA - always one of my favorites.

Still have about 12 or so which includes ones in the holding bed area, that I tend to forget about, have not opened yet. Some are ML but others are M. I'm beginning to think that bloom and rebloom is happening at the same time.

That is it so far for FFO's.

Julia

Comments (18)