SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Thursday & Friday blooms

Julia WV (6b)
11 years ago

BAHAMA BUTTERSCOTCH - As usual, this one will be blooming for a long time.

KENTUCKY LUCKY - Early AM pic and the second pic is after lunch pic

NO MORE TEARS - opened with several yesterday. Scapes galore.

SPACECOAST CITRUS KICK - opened very deep today.

GEECHEE SUNSET - was open this morning when I went out to take pics. Went back out an hour later and it started curving back. Last pic shows all the scapes and buds to go yet. This is always a great performer here.

HALF MOON KEY - just opened today. I noticed last year how similar HMK and No More Tears are when they open here. Then I found that they have similar parents.

OPEN DOOR - still struggles here but many more scapes and buds to open. Maybe there is hope yet.

FREEDOMS TRIUMPH - opened today and when I was taking the pic I couldn't understand why one of the petals was sticking upward. Looked behind the bloom and there is a another bud keeping the petal from rolling back. Still a lovely purple although I was expecting a more lighter shade.

RED MAGIC - one of my favorite small reds that sits along my front wall.

PEARL HARBOR - just starting today. This is from a second clump I have of it that I divided last year.

ROSE MASTERPIECE. It has greeted me every morning since it opened with multiple blooms.

I'll post more pic tomorrow since I don't want to put you all on overload.Hopefully have more multi bloom shots. Slow to open on some. I think we will hit peak bloom second week in July if the weather stays as is.

Julia

Comments (5)