SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

Let's talk pot ghettos

I have two sides to my pot ghetto. One area looks nice , and I used nice pots and sort of staged it so it looks like a patio garden . They are all my rainbow roses from the spring sale , and one from heirloom im growing out. The other side is my true pot ghetto , roses in recycled pots and no organization. Right by the hose so easy to water , and shaded by the above deck so they don't really bake in their pots . I thought I would share my pics and ask for yours and what do you plan on doing with them ?

My roses are in two categories.. some have places earmarked for them in the garden and others are the reason I have to expand something somewhere for them to go. Basically I had to have them even though I have no plan . ;)

So please share photos of yours and tell us addicts what you plan to do . Have you reached a limit to how many you'll baby in pots ? Do you do fancy pots or just keep em as they are ? Do you plan on planting before winter ?

I have a table in the back there with my cutting babies that rooted! Eek so exciting!!

I was thinking of planting some more roses in these pots even though it's temporary and will cost me more money on potting soil . I have the pots from when we rented so at least they won't cost more.

I realize my pot ghetto is probably small compared to others but I still enjoy babying them now :)

Comments (35)