SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Amiee &Kody can I pick your brains

mamapinky0
6 years ago

Some of you already know this, but iI'll give some background. Amiee and Kody were seeing each other for 6 years..Kody spent much time at my house and was fantastic with helping Amiee with her special needs, spending many many hours rubbing her feet or holding her head while she threw up when pain got ahead of her...he was truely a great guy..than after 6 yesrs he broke off this relationship because although Amiee at age 20 at break up time would not have sexual relations. I understood Amiee's feelings and her wanting to wait ect..but I also understood Kody being young with raging hormones...anyway during the past 10 months Kody has continued calling and texting Amiee daily. Hes sent her the occasional gift and has continued with her using the cell phone that HE pays for monthly although Amiee and I both syrongly encouraged him to stop paying the 50$ a month phone bill so what did he do he paid 6 months in advance and said please don't let this go to waste. LOL...anyway several months ago Kodys Facebook page showed he was in a new relationship...Kody yet continued sending small gifts and again paid the phone in advanced...recently I noticed Kodys FB page no longer mentions he's in a relationship and the girls photo is gone...but the girls FB still has it listed as in relationship with Kody..but its not a very active account, meaning March was her last posting....Anyway.....Amiee received a text from Kody today asking if he could come over on Sunday and hang out with her.

What do you all think...does Kody want to renew their relationship? Am I reading to much into this?

Amiee told Kody she would love for him to visit and she's looking forward to it....than she told me **I must make sure I get good sleep Saturday night I have to look expecially well and attractive Sunday...

Advice?

Thoughts?

Does Kody Love this girl? Or is he just a truely nice guy?

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!