SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Some photos from last week

shive
6 years ago

-I finally figured out how to hook on the Wifi at my mom's hospital. so I'm able to post a few of the pictures I took last week before returning to Indy.

Picasso's Intrigue - This is the best bloom so far. Many earlier ones were splorchy or couldn't open properly. But when it has a great bloom, it's hard to beat.

Empire of Desire

Flying Carpet

Coastal Grand- Now that it's warmer, the blooms are opening nicely. Right now it' s tied with Scarlet Angel and Billy the Kid for highest bud count. Several fans have 24 buds

Insider Trading remains my favorite non-edged red. This shade of red just makes me feel happy. It multiplies rapidly, is well-branched and budded, always opens well, and holds its color on all but the most humid days. If I could have only one red, it would be between Insider Trading and Fighting Fire.

Ruby Lipstick

Midnight Castle - This one improved this year on height and bud count, although not anywhere close to the Floyd Cove stats. I was hoping with four fans I would get a nice clump shot, but I've been away too much to catch a multiple bloom day. This is my favorite purple. I got it three years ago as a single fan, and it has doubled in fans each year.

Memphis - I wish I would get to see more blooms of this beautiful pink. It probably will be bloomed out by the time I get back home. I have several great new pinks but I think Memphis has been the prettiest of all (barely beating out Bubblegum Delicious and Simply Charming in my opinion.

Summer Snowball is one of my favorite new ones. It's the registered height and has 14 buds per scape. Every bloom I've seen has opened well. What a great late!

Rainbow Dragon ffo - I got a little bit of a pattern, despite the hotter temperatures.

Debra

Comments (15)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County