SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2manydiversions

Please advise/help with Kitchen Plans – several drawings of plans

2ManyDiversions
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We are updating/renovating our 20 year old house, the kitchen being the first, most important area. I would sincerely appreciate any critiques, advice, and answer any questions. I most certainly could use help! I’m including plans that show Overhead, Condensed Overhead, and detailed plans for all three sides plus the island. Kept the images to 640, so hope the measurements are readable.
Our kitchen is almost 20 years old, as are all appliances. 9 ft ceilings. We intend to stay in the house another 15 years at least so reno is for our needs/tastes primarily, as well as longevity. We will be tearing out a non-load bearing wall to increase kitchen width by 3 feet. Everything will be renovated, floors to ceilings.
We have a budget and our desires most likely exceed it; I understand the design plans below will change/evolve dependent upon many things, including budget. This should take us 4 months, so I’m expecting a minimum of 9 months, probably longer. We intend to do our own demo and as much work as two older DIY’s are able, we have a dear friend who builds houses who will do some work for us and will hire out other work we or he cannot do. We aren’t hiring a KD or GC. We will get permits. I’ve chosen all appliances/hardware down to the faucets and flanges – again, those may change due to budget.
To be continued in next post (hopefully!)

Comments (3)