SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cat_mom

Milk Makeup Glitter Stick!

cat_mom
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I ordered one yesterday, so have no firsthand impressions to pass along at this time. However, I wanted to share this here (especially given the recent increase in makeup threads) because I like the idea that this limited release Glitter Stick is a "makeup for a cause" item; win-win. And it's sparkly, so really IMO, it's win-win-win! :)

The Milk Glitter Stick is being sold, for a limited time (maybe just during June?) in honor of Pride Month, and half the proceeds from each sale, will go to The Center in (for the LGBT Community) in NYC:

"MMU EXCLUSIVE! Show off ur pride with this limited edition rainbow glitter highlighter benefiting The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center (The Center) for Pride Month in NYC. Made with fine multi-color glitter and a neutral base to complement all skin tones. Swipe onto eyes, cheeks, lips, and body for a subtle shimmer, or layer it on for added effect. Let the nourishing mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil-infused formula do the rest. As always, this product is cruelty-free. Exclusive to milkmakeup.com!"

This Glitter Stick is only available from Milk Makeup (I ordered mine online yesterday and it shipped free--AND it's supposed to be delivered today!). The cost for the stick is $30, and $15 from each sale will be donated to The Center.

Milk Makeup Glitter Stick

(*I am asking people who reply/post to this thread to be kind. If you are anti-LGBT, anti-glittery makeup, or anti-makeup period, then just close the thread, and ignore it. Nasty and antagonistic comments are unwarranted and unappreciated)

Comment (1)