SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heather5551212

Help with wall ovens/dishwasher Bosch or Miele

6 years ago

I need some help. I've been to 4 appliance stores locally and the salespeople don't seem to know much about the appliances. I'd like a dishwasher with a water softener because I have really hard water (well). I got quoted $1899 for a Bosch benchmark dishwasher, only to find out that the Miele is $1499 for that feature. I guess I'm getting the Miele as everyone says it's the best and it's cheaper.

i then looked at wall ovens.... I need a proofing feature, which limits me to the high end ovens. I bake a lot of bread. I looked at Gaggenau, and the interior was small and it didn't have those fancy racks (oh, I want those). I pretty much narrowed it down to Bosch and Miele, with Miele having a slight advantage with those fancy handles. I do like Bosch's side swing, but I haven't quite figured out the layout and if they end up being under the counter, side swing isn't needed.

I like the Miele steam oven, but I've never used one. I'm afraid of buying one and then not using it (like the warming drawer I had in my last house). Ovens sure have changed since I last bought one. Any advice on the new models?

Comments (5)