SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulsmth2

id theft software companies

paulsmth2
6 years ago

I am now using my second software group in this issue specifically aarp program.. They say that they monitor your charge amounts for anything unusual. This is one big promotional fat lie. A year ago when I was using another theft company I noticed a 500 charge that was not mine. Before I could get to the id people and have them cancel the card and issue another one this guy put through four more 500 charges against my account. The id company did not have a clue what was going on until I told them.
They also claim that they monitor activity on the dark web or black market for your personal data to see if it is being sold. I doubt the extent to which they go on this issue. They also say that they back you with a million dollar fund in case you become a victim of id theft. I have big questions about this promotional statement.
With my current aarp id software I get a monthly credit score list for about 12 dollars per month. I don't see what they are doing to earn that fee.
You can get a membership with any of the three credit companies for about 20 per month. I like some of the features such as instant alert to new accounts being opening up in your name; freeze on any new credit and access at any time to your credit scores and status.
What experience do you have with these type companies.
Thanks

Comments (9)