SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tlpfaff38

help on the verge of getting a divorce

tlpfaff38
6 years ago

hi my name is terry i'm 51. i have 3 kids that are grown and have 10 grandkids . 2 1/2 years ago i meet my husband he's 43 so yes im older. we are both very family rooted. he has 3 kids 2 daughters 1 was already grow the other was 17 she is now out of the house and living on her on she now 19 . he also has a son he was 6 when we married he fixing to be 8 , we have custody, he's mom doesn't have alot to do with him she gets him every other weekend if she don't cancell, they got a divorce when he was 3 so its not a new thing . she moved 3 hours away after about 6 months, i love my husband very much and we have a great relationship. but i havent been able to bond with his son, i amd a more strictor parent than my husband , but the rules are not stupid rules, at first we got along good, but then he would say things like i dont i only have to mind my dad and mom and his other sister which his mom has she 16 . and he ask his dad to stop seeing me before we got married, and one time he ask told he's dad he didn't want me to go with them to meet his mom, his real dont pay child support or help out any way. when i tell him to do something he will just look at me then 2 min. later his dad will say the same thing and he will do it , he whins alot takes almost a hour to eat his food which we are at are ends with that if anyone know what to do about a kid thats so slow eating but he can eat faster he shows us all the time if he wants to go do somthing he'll get it do, i know i dont have the patience like i use too , i raised my 3 all by myself so i had to have routine and order. i work for the state so i know it has to do with alot of that cause we live by rulles, but i really only have few rules keep room clean up when though playing , no toys in living room, clean your plate , and he has a beed time, my grandkids follow same rule, and thats another thing my husban want me to treat mu ss same as the grandkids but also like a so, he talks back alot and try to argue alot , i can say kris you need to go take a bath , he will pop off i took one last night , ill tell him no you didnt yes i did, then his dad will say you didn;t know get ready to take one, he'll say oh i thought i did. now this is how it is all the time, and i am getting very frustracted, my husaband thinks i'm too hard on him that i get ont to him all the time, he is the only kid at the house, and when i have my grandkids over its hard to get time cause he thinks there there to play with him , and get mad when they want to spend time with me even starts whinning, im really fustrated and i feel sometime he might be happer with out me, i feel i love him, but he fustrates me so much that i do pull away, help please

Comments (2)