SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosarugosa1

Help! Getting divorced :(

Rosarugosa1
9 years ago

Hi Everyone, I posted a while back asking what you would do if you discovered your spouse was unfaithful and many of you shared wisdom and advice. I want to follow up. I confronted my husband and he he moved out that night. He was so awful, blaming me and rationalizing, acting like a delusional child! He doesn't really believe that what he did was wrong and this is a man who I trusted and who I thought was so principled and ethical! We were married for about 30 years. Now he has turned into someone I don't know. I filed for divorce and now most of my time is spent trying to just soothe myself. I don't know what to do, how to start rebuilding. For those of you who have gone through this, how did you manage the first six months to a year? I have professional support and good friends and my children are grown but I am in need of any and all ideas! I've been a SAHM and the primary child minder. I don't even know how to begin but I know lots of GWers have been through this and if anyone knows how to deal it's the amazing ladies and gentlemen of this website!

Comments (31)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!