SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loretta_seeker

I need help with shower tile decisions

Loretta Seeker
6 years ago

They are about ready to start on some updating in my bathroom - nothing major, just some updating. I'd appreciate some input as I'm not the best at choosing things.

The bottom left corner of each picture is the quartz I think I'll do for my countertop; it is Cosentino Tigris Sand. The top left corner of each picture (aqua tiles) are two I'm considering for a decorative stripe in the shower as well as above the countertop as a back splash. The upper right corner is a tile I'm considering for the main tile in the shower. I had another lighter one but couldn't put my hand on it at the moment. The bottom right-hand corner pictures are a couple I'm considering for the shower floor. I also have another choice for the floor that is similar to the hexagon tile except squares and is available in a light taupe which matches the shower tile color. I'm leaning toward the combination in the first picture but could be easily swayed. Or if you have other thoughts, I'd appreciate hearing them. The cabinet color is currently maple and I'll be changing that right away also (I don't know what color yet). Thanks. I know there are some great decorating minds here :)

Comments (12)