SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mojomom

Moving Ma kill me -- just feeling sorry for myself and need to vent!

mojomom
6 years ago

First, I know that am extremely lucky and don't want to lose sight of that in my pity party!

I love my house of 33 years, my daughter grew up here and we've been good Stewards of a 1937 cape with local history.

We're seling our house to a dear and wonderful friend --truly one of the nicest and sweetest persons I know. Extremely fair, but sturdy backbone, I had to tell her, that if you change your mind, it's just business and doesn't affect a valuable friendship. Going forward however, fair offer before public listing (therefor, 2.5 commision as opposed to 6%). It will be an office for her family's business, however. Rezoning went through Thursday and probably will close next week, but with delayed possession until the end of July because she knows our out-of-state DD need to come home one last time. See, I am extremely lucky and I know it!

But that doesn't change the stress of moving although it does give us a bit more time, Problem is that I am probably the least organized person I know (well, close), and I work full time. I am taking looks

Comments (12)