SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
arkansas_girl

Recommend some great health and beauty products that you love

arkansas girl
7 years ago

I thought it may be fun and informative if we would tell others what health and beauty product that we really love that we wouldn't want to do without and perhaps have used for many years.

I don't really have a whole lot because it seems that if I find something I really love, it gets discontinued, but here are some things that I really like:

I've been using Merle Norman loose translucent powder for as long as I've been wearing makeup. I've tried others but always come back to this, it's just THE BEST.

I've been wearing L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Spiced Cider forever too.

I really like St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer as a day and night cream for my face. I like it because it's light and doesn't bother me in any way. Every other cream I have bought has done something to offend me in some way...HA!...itching, smells weird, etc.

I have very fine hair that falls flat immediately so I need a strong hair spray. I LOVE Kenra platinum Finishing Spray in either number 25 or 26, both are great for firm hold. Doesn't smell offensive either. I also use the Tresseme Tres Two hairspray for all over spraying. I use the Kenra more as a spot hold. Tresseme is a good everyday spray if I'm not going anywhere.

I new discovery is the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream. I love this stuff. I have really dry fingers that nothing would help until I started using this stuff! The dry cracking skin is now healed. I tried that Working Hands stuff, it did NOTHING to help. I have a whole basket full of lotions that I'd tried that didn't help.

What are your favorites? Preferably products that aren't discontinued :)

Comments (51)