SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sapphire131

Nice people & Cheer, ALL and Persil detergents

SEA SEA
7 years ago

You guys may not know it, but your discussions are a safe haven in today's crazy world. Others, and myself have found a form of solace here. This forum and the contributions by the members are soothing the tattered souls of unknown #'s people. You are basically providing a public service! : )

I first stumbled upon this forum seeking solutions to my laundry issues. I really thought it would be a thing of find a few applicable threads and move on. What I didn't expect was the sanctity of your dialogs back and forth. It's been very healing for me. It's been a hard few years for me personally, current events and health-wise. Reading your discussions has been a back to basics grounding sort of experience that I found I needed very much. So, thank you. Even though you were just going about your own business chit chatting, you've given much to the world. I'm grateful google directed my query here, of all places! lol

While I've learned a great deal from all of you re: laundry, I've also learned that there is still goodness in the world and a sense of order does still exist, albeit, perhaps only in the Laundry Room ; )

I don't have much to offer here since I'm a novice and the health issue affects my communication abilities more than I would like and I get frustrated that my words don’t come out right sometimes anymore, but I read a lot on here. I've directed a few friends here and they too have been reading and feeling better and telling their friends, and they feel better too.

I've got a happy DH who loves the results of what I learned on here for his laundry as if all the 'other' stuff wasn't enough. Thank you!

To keep this on topic, I am liking the powder ALL and powder Cheer with Borax for dh's work shirts and undershirts very much. The Persil pods, meh. No matter what I do (borax, bio-keen oxygen bleach, stpp, hot water, 2-3 Persil pods), in our washer TL SQ with our softish water I get perfumed BO man smell laundry, so I think I'm moving on from Persil. I got a bottle of the blue Persil liquid on sale and I had a coupon so I thought I would try that out since it's so popular here, and ditto on that. Perfumed BO clothes. I know it gets a lot of love here, but at my house, not so much. It does make the clothes feel so nice though. I guess I can't have it all!

Best!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH