SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melodiya99

Need Kitchen design help!

melodiya99
7 years ago

I have been lurking and loving reading here the last couple months and have learned so much! My husband really wants to finalize our plan as our kitchen is torn apart and he really wants to get in any necessary changes. The kitchen planner from IKEA came today and I'm posting her plan, but I'm concerned a little that having the fridge in the middle will create people tripping over each other more (We are a family of 7 so I have a lot of helpers in the kitchen!). I do like how we get quite a bit of storage in this plan, and I like how the stove and sink are on the same side. Out the door on the right side is a very small porch area (our stackable washer dryer is there and the back door. The left side is a large opening to the dining/living room area. I'd really love any ideas or advice that you have! Also, on the right end of the north wall (with the stove) the 30in cabinet is really a space for our deep freezer (we're putting it on rollers to slide out from under the countertop) and the 15in cabinet is for a small prep sink (13x15)...my husband thought it might relieve some congestion with the kids helping and we can maybe use it for laundry stuff too.

Comments (21)