SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

You didn't see these ... okay?

roselee z8b S.W. Texas
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

These photos magically appeared in my camera while, on Bob's orders, I was dutifully resting on the sofa getting over the flu. It's amazing how things like this happen! Something for "Believe It or Not", right?

This looks like Mexican feather grass blowing in the breeze. Good thing thing I stayed inside out of the wind ...

Wow, the bolting Crawford lettuce has really gotten tall since I've been indoors for the last week ...

And the mock orange burst into full bloom while I wasn't looking. When I'm up and about again I'll have to check to make sure red wasps haven't started a nest inside the birdhouse. It's one of their favorite places to do so ...

This rose from "Blue Girl" Karen is really showing off. I wonder if she saw it when she came by yesterday, since of course I didn't go outside to point it out to her? ...

My roaming camera obviously like closeups like this shot of Purple porter weed. Maybe the hummers, who love it, darted away at the last moment ...

So what magic has been happening in your yard while you were occupied elsewhere ... :-)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH