SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbaldauf6112

Needing suggestions for back splash withSnowfall granite

mbaldauf6112
7 years ago

Hi all. We are getting very near the finish line but some kinks have been thrown in and now I'm second guessing choices plus the white subway I choose is on back order from the manufacturer.

We wouldn't be in such a hurry except my precious mom was diagnosed with bone cancer two weeks ago and has moved to Texas to live with me so I've got to get this finished.

Our Selina began when at the last minute we decided to go with Snowfall instead of Colonial White. My first thoughts was a more white on nearly white kitchen but then I was afraid it was going to be too sterile so went with Snowfall. Ours has a lot more cream and some warm tones. We had chosen a cottage white subway with a high gloss and a bit of roughness to it. I learned a few days ago that we're short 2 boxes and the manufacturer is out of stock.

Options:

1. Wait on the cottage white backsplash sndhope it's the same color as what we already have.

2. Pick something else.... but what???

Here are some pictures of the kitchen and wall color, cabinets, etc.

Wall color: SW Sea salt

cabinets: SW Snowbound

island: SW Tricorn black

What would you suggest???

This is what I originally planned for back splash and detail behind range (when I was doing the Colonial White)

Here are a few inspiration type photos I've liked.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sunny

Comments (21)