SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elena34536

What should I do with these plants?

Elena
7 years ago

Hello everyone, today I finally took my plants outside on a sunny spot to see why they're look so miserable... well, that's why... first have a root rotten, but plant seems like recovering itself. I don't know what to do now, plant it in a perlite and keep it warm or dry it first? And if I'll dry it, will it kill those new roots that plant developed?

My next couple of victims are minies, all turned yellow. My best guess would be that I need to feed them, but I don't think they are actively growing right now.

And some others that have spider mites and aphids, I'll spray them with something as soon as my parrots will go back in a house.

If this spring will not hurry up, I don't know how many plants will survive me. I keep them all indoor under light, temps is mid 70, but I can't say that they are growing. They just sit there all miserable and I'm tossing two to three yearlings a week. My "grow" room looks more like a torture chamber, lol. Bald plumerias and half-bald yellowing adeniums, lol.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths