SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mopagirl80

Fiddle leaf fig help!

Mopargirl80
7 years ago

I purchased my first FLF tree shortly before Christmas. I've been watering about once a week or so after checking the soil and misting at least once per week as I live in Michigan and as of now the humidity is relatively low. A few weeks after purchase I noticed the brownish dry spots starting on the leaves and increase misting of the leaves as I thought it may be due to low humidity in the house. Since starting with the extra misting I have noticed no change. I also wondered if it may be because it was not receiving as much bright light as it needed so I moved it into another room and the very next day the top leaves stating that droop. This is the first since I've owned the plant that the leaves have drooped. I also noticed the root bowl was still very saturated since the watering and pulled it out of the pot to help with drying it out a bit. I'm not sure what to do since the soil is still quite moist but was confused with the leaves drooping because it does not seem to need water. Help!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!