SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikerno_1micha

What 'Pests' have you been dealing with this winter indoors?

myermike_1micha
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Well for me , it's been ROOT MEALY and MEALY bugs, my worst of all!!!!!!

This is what I HAVE to do too rid them for good and unfortunately for those of you that like to eat your food, I feel bad. For me, it's as easy as using a systemic because a topical just won't work....I wonder if Neem Oil watered into the soil works for root mealy? I didn't want to risk the chance to find out!

Anyways, every singe plant I own had to come down stairs and soak in the tub with watered in Bayer Systemic and sprayed with Neem and Alcohol mixture..This always works and in just one treatment. But it took over 2 hours of treatment and going up the stairs..I cleaned everything upstairs, the window wills, floors, walls and and shelves while all the plants soaked downstairs..Then lugged them all back upstairs and I must of burned millions of calories and I am exhausted..But I feel good knowing they are going to be alright until spring!

Heck the only one citrus tree I have in my sunny window had a Mealy bug on it. What a pain!

What have you had to deal with and please give us your way of ridding your pests, struggles and achievements..

Mike

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider