SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
busymom03

Starting over with new ideas for cabinet hardware….

7 years ago

I thought I was all set on my pull selection for my cabinets - until my DH decided to chime in. Let me remind you --- he doesn't have an opinion on anything kitchen related, and specifically asked to not be included in any of it. So when he DOES say something - I know it must really bug him (e.g. - hated silgranite sinks, so I changed course and bought a stainless)! He hates both the color (aged brass) and shape (just a simple square pull) - said the brass and gold tones feels to gaudy and the square is too modern feeling.

Could you suggest some ideas for pulls to help narrow down my search? I have gone through the "Show me your Pulls" thread multiple times and haven't really found anything that I love. Spent a few days scouring on-line, but they all tend to blend together and of course the ones I have seen on display that I liked are way above the price point I want. I will have white shaker-ish cabinets and pental misterio countertops. His strong aversion to the brass and golds put me back to the basics of looking for just a polished chrome. I don't want a cup pull, and am searching for something that is in the $10 range.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths