Is it a joke or does it happen for real?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (26)
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Does anyone see any warmer sunny weather coming? This is a joke.
Comments (4)The weather was beautiful here last week. Sunny and 70s every single day. Now the clouds wont budge! We had a strong thunderstorm which actually knocked a few leaves and flowers off my plants and its just too wet. The humidity is almost as high as it can get (dew point was 62F earlier today and the actual temperature was 66F at that time). Next 10 days looks like 70s and clouds or rain and quite a bit of rain! I want sun and 80s and maybe a few humid 90s. Hopefully June will bring that kind of weather. So far we didnt get to 80F once in May and we are halfway through the month now. 77F is the highest temperature in the forecast which is pretty nice, but not if its raining! I was looking at pictures of my plants at this time last year and even though my yard looks much better, the plants are behind in their growing! Good luck! -Alex...See MoreDoes this ever happen to you? Some guy just hit on me!
Comments (14)Me no. Back in the day...yes....all the time. I got old. Now when I met my new neighbor he said he just got divorced, his ex lived down the street. I was shopping @ the local orchid store & the owner was grilling me on where I lived, she was a neighbor. Turns out it was the "ex". I exploded with "he's such a catch, he owns a motorcyle, sports car, 4x4, camper, boat, has a great job!" She told her ex, now HE thinks I'm hitting on him.....ha ha ha not in a million years!!!!...See Morefinally, the blonde joke to end all blonde jokes!
Comments (16)Love all the funnies....both my daughters are blondes and they get a kick out of the "dumb blonde jokes".This is my daughters favorite: There was a typical blond. She had long, blond hair, blue eyes, and she was sick of all the blond jokes. One day, she decided to get a make over, so she cut and dyed her hair. She also went out and bought a new convertible. She went driving down a country road and came across a herd of sheep. She stopped and called the sheep herder over. "That's a nice flock of sheep," she said. "Why thank you," said the herder. "Tell you what. I have a proposition for you," said the woman. "Okay," replied the herder. "If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?" asked the woman. "Sure," said the sheep herder. So, the girl sat up and looked at the herd for a second and then replied "382." "Wow," said the herder. "That is exactly right. Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home." So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car. Then, the herder said, "Okay, now I have a proposition for you." "What is it?" queried the woman. "If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"...See MoreOld Movie Fans - Does This Ever Happen?
Comments (20)When I was living in San Diego and working the night shift, I couldn't sleep on my nights off and spent many of them watching old movies on (IIRC) channel 9 out of Los Angeles. It seems to me it was mostly old RKO movies from the 30's and 40's, which I enjoyed -- maybe the station was owned by RKO then. And the movies on this or maybe on channel 11 were sponsored by Cal Worthington . To this day I remember "Here's Cal Worthington and his dog Spot!" I am sure that Mr. Shatner has no regrets about anything he has done -- it has all been money in the bank for him! I remember reading "Seven Days in May", probably in a Reader's Digest condensed book - my parents subscribed and I read them all. Never saw the movie....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARWhen Does a House Become a Home?
Getting settled can take more than arranging all your stuff. Discover how to make a real connection with where you live
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they said
Full Story
HOME TECHDoes Your Home Need an Operating System?
New technologies hope to unify the lawless frontier of home-automation products. Would they work for you?
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHow Much Does a Kitchen Makeover Cost?
See what upgrades you can expect in 3 budget ranges, from basic swap-outs to full-on overhauls
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNDoes Your Landscape Need a Little ‘Cosmic Latte’?
Beige — the color of the universe — can be both building block and backdrop in a contemporary garden
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDiscover the Real Meeting Grounds of Architecture
Do smooth transitions or stark contrasts define your home? Hone its architectural style by understanding what happens at the intersections
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ10 Truly Irritating Things Your Partner Does in the Kitchen
Dirty dishes, food scraps in the sink — will the madness ever stop?
Full Story
FUN HOUZZDoes Your Home Have a Hidden Message?
If you have ever left or found a message during a construction project, we want to see it!
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESBathroom Workbook: How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
Learn what features to expect for $3,000 to $100,000-plus, to help you plan your bathroom remodel
Full Story
SELLING YOUR HOUSE15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Real Estate Agent
Here’s what you should find out before selecting an agent to sell your home
Full Story
sleeperblues