SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oldrustybucket

finally, the blonde joke to end all blonde jokes!

oldrustybucket
14 years ago

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'

'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blond. 'They're watch dogs"

Comments (16)

• pplantlady
    14 years ago

LOL! We'll probably get beat up by the blondes that we offend but....... here's my favorite:

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience.

Brenda mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Brenda begins to slip from the saddle.

In terror, Brenda grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip.

She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when ... Wally, the Wal-Mart manager runs out to unplug the ride.

P2

• minnie_tx
    14 years ago

These are great!!

• Related Discussions

Another Old Joke From Jan..

Q

Comments (1)
    How funny!! I know several people these could point to.
    ...See More

True Blonde Joke

Q

Comments (5)
    Gosh Susan. I do those things too and I'm not even blonde. Actually I'm not even a brunette any longer but only my hairdresser knows how grey I am. Usually I turn off the buzzer on my dryer because it annoys me. Last week I heard a buzzer in the laundry room and thought the washing machine was alerting me to "suds overload"- which it very nicely does when I use too much detergent. So I put the washer into rinse and drain to get rid of the excess suds. Then before I could even turn the washer back on I heard the same buzz- Duh! - it was the dryer. I had never even looked at it. I'm glad no one was there to watch me waste all that water. OK - who's next?
    ...See More

A joke

Q

Comments (3)
    LOL I thought I'd seen all the blonde jokes there are! I haven't, that was a good one!
    ...See More

Heard any new BLONDE jokes...Hellllooo

Q

Comments (4)
    DERB......That is soooo funny. I'm not sure I posted this before but it's funny. Two blonds were working for the summer with the city parks crew. A guy watched them go up one side of the street, on the boulevard. One would dig a hole then the other would fill it back up again. When they started on the other side of the street, he had to ask what they were doing. "I don't understand, first one of you dig the hole, then the other one immediately fills it up again. What is up with that?" One of the blonds looked at him like he was the dumbest person in the world. "Well you see, we are usually a three person crew, but the one who puts the tree in the hole called in sick today."
    ...See More
  • jemdandy
    14 years ago

Another one!

The task of emceeing the Blonde Convention fell to Mr. Johnson. On the day of the festivities, Johnson found himself off to stage right. As he walks out to begin the convention, he sees there are 40,000 blondes in the stadium. As they settle, he introduces the queen of the ball, a blonde no less. To demonstrate that she has some resemblence of knowledge, she requests that the Emcee give he a test question. So, Mr. Johnson asks he4r, "How much is 11 plus 10?" She replies, "15". To that, Mr, Johnson relies, "No, but...", and she quickly says, give me another problem. This time, Johnson reduced the number of digits from two to one and asked, "What is the sum of 7 plus 8?" She replies, "12". Sensing this is an embarssing situation, Johnson tries to change the subject, but the Queen insists on another question. She says, "Give me another chance." Johnson sighs and asks, "What is 2 plus 2?" The Queen hesitantly answers, "Four." The crowd roars. They rise to their feet and began chanting, "GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE."

• izzie
    14 years ago

My husband will enjoy these, he really likes blonde jokes. I really enjoy them too. I am blonde, but my hair has been getting darker every year, there are some scattered grays also. Do you suppose that means I am getting smarter and wiser?

• dotmom
    14 years ago

Oh, these are funny. My fav......

A guy is sitting on his porch watching two blond gals going down the boulevard across the street. One would dig a hole and the other would immediately fill it back up again, when they came down his side of the street, he had to ask them about what they were doing. "Why do one of you dig a hole, then the other fill it back up again?"

One of the blonds said, "Well. we are usually a three girl team, but the one who puts the tree in the hole, called in sick!"

• Jodi_SoCal
    14 years ago

An old boss of mine has owned six, two to three pound Yorkshire Terriers "watch dogs", all named after watches:
    Bulova, Cartier, Casio, Diesel, Movado, Rolex.

Jodi-

• IndianaKat
    14 years ago

Love all the funnies....both my daughters are blondes and they get a kick out of the "dumb blonde jokes".This is my daughters favorite:

There was a typical blond. She had long, blond hair, blue eyes, and she was sick of all the blond jokes. One day, she decided to get a make over, so she cut and dyed her hair. She also went out and bought a new convertible. She went driving down a country road and came across a herd of sheep. She stopped and called the sheep herder over.

"That's a nice flock of sheep," she said.

"Why thank you," said the herder.

"Tell you what. I have a proposition for you," said the woman.

"Okay," replied the herder.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep in your flock, can I take one home?" asked the woman.

"Sure," said the sheep herder.

So, the girl sat up and looked at the herd for a second and then replied "382."

"Wow," said the herder. "That is exactly right. Go ahead and pick out the sheep you want to take home."

So the woman went and picked one out and put it in her car.

Then, the herder said, "Okay, now I have a proposition for you."

"What is it?" queried the woman.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

• Mystical Manns
    14 years ago

Well, this one came from a blonde friend with a terrific sense of humor ...

Here is a link that might be useful: Blondestar

• jennmonkey
    14 years ago

hahahahahahahhaha! All good ones, I really like indianakats!

• Linda
    14 years ago

Hey hey hey, i hope some of you brunettes have a sense of humor!

Does anyone know the difference between a brunette and the garbage? The garbage gets taken out at least once a week! HE HE HE.. sorry, had to get at least a little even!

• joyfulguy
    14 years ago

Sorry - no blonde jokes available here today.

But izzie ... if you figure that it isn't working ... we're willing to give you another chance!

ole joyful

• Toni S
    14 years ago

I have a bunch of brunette jokes too Linda but didn't think the brunettes would be as accepting as the blondes...but o well her goes one more.

A brunette is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds." When the brunette returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?" The brunette nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor. "No, from all that skipping."

• lydia1959
    14 years ago

I actually think the dog names in the first joke (and Jodi's post) are really clever! I've got to remember those for when I get another dog. lol

Yes, I am a blonde.

• wildchild
    14 years ago

I love the dog names too.

The sheep joke was great. Hadn't heard that one.

• marlingardener
    14 years ago

Oh, boy, I've got one!

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I canÂt figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when itÂs finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, itÂs a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help her with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, " First of all, no matter what we do, weÂre not going to be able to assemble these into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second. I want you to relax. LetÂs have a nice cup of tea, and thenÂ"
    He sighedÂÂÂ
    "LetÂs put all the frosted flakes back in the box."

• coffeemom
    14 years ago

This is my favorite

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
    "My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
    "Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
    "Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
    "Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
    "Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner