SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Flannel Duvet - too late in the season?

Funkyart
7 years ago

I ordered a new flannel duvet back in November-- but there was a shipping problem and by the time it was discovered, they were sold out. I loved the pattern but felt certain I would find another so I didn't jump on finding a replacement.

Alas, now I am ready to shop again and I can't find a single flannet duvet I like. I waited too long and they're all sold out! Many still have the sheet sets-- which I am considering (to pair with a solid winter white or gray duvet cover) but I fear flannel sheets under my down comforter will be too much warmth. I had occasional hot flashes the last two years -- they seem to have passed now but even still, I don't like to be too warm when I sleep.

I've looked at Garnet Hill, The Company Store, Macys, LLBean, Cuddledown, landsend. Where else can I look?

I'd like something in the light blue/green/gray range-- but not too pastel. A winter white pattern would be ok too. I have planned to pair the duvet with solid white or ivory percale sheets.

Here are a few patterns I like (but sold out)

This seems kind of youthful but I would have used just the duvet (top) with white sheets.

Any ideas?

Comments (13)