SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rcharles_gw

An Early "Merry Christmas & Holiday Season"

I wanted to Wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas & Holiday Season.

We all get so busy during this time of year and many of us travel to be with family. This is such a wonderful group of individuals all sharing in a common love, Our Adeniums and many other Genus of plants.

So, I take this time to Wish all my/our friends here a Happy & Safe Christmas. Looking so much to the New Year ahead and spending much enjoyed time here with you all.

Comments (16)

• John
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas to you too Rick and everyone here. Love your festive Adenium decorated tree.

• wispymistyteacup
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Maria Elena (Caribbean - USDA Zone 13a)
    7 years ago

Beautiful sentiment, Rick. Thank you for decorating our official 2017 Gardenweb adenium forum Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas, everyone. May this new year be rich in an abundance of peace, love, joy, health, prosperity, and many beautiful adenium blooms.

Blessings to all.

Maria Elena

• Marlene K (Aus, QLD, Hervey Bay)
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Merry Christmas to you Rick and all the members on this group. Your Christmas tree is so glorious.

• Cynthia Martinez. Asuncion, Paraguay Z10a
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas to you Rick and all this beautiful group of people united by the love of Adeniums, I'm glad to be part of this and i consider all of you as friends. I wish a new year full of blooms!

• Shimolee (India 11)
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas Rick and all the lovely people on the group:)

happy holidays :)

• SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B)
    7 years ago

What a beautiful tree, Rick. Thank you, everyone. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza. Best wishes to you and yours this holiday season. Stay safe.

Tyler

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year however you chose to celebrate to each and everyone that takes part in this forum. Thanks for your posts, pictures, help and advise....and above all, your friendship!

I will also echo Tyler's comment above, please, stay safe considering what is happening around us yet again. Thoughts are with those innocent people caught up in the German Christmas market incident at the moment.

Gill

• Susana (Florida USA - 9a)
    7 years ago

A beautifully decorated tree, Rick. Merry Christmas to all.

• addicted2plants Southern IL USA
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought I would pop in and say I haven't forgotten about you all. Rick I love your Christmas card, so creative and genuinely beautiful with the awesome blooms from your garden.

Tracy

• maark23 TX/8a
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy New Year all! May next year be full of growth :).

Awesome tree Rick!

Mark

• Martin (retired viking from Denmark)
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas, Rick and the rest of you. :-)

• LaurieH (7a South Jersey USA)
    7 years ago

Thank you Rick, for the tropical evergreen - Happy Holidays!

• jedobaTX9b
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas Eve from 76F Galveston, TX!

• Pagan
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Happy holidays, everyone. May Krampus bring you good brandy this Saturnalia!

Pagan

• Stuart( Paramaribo, Suriname) Hofwijks
    7 years ago

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Rick and all Adeniums lovers