SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smm5525

Urgent: need final changes for cooktop wall cabinet configuration

7 years ago

The design of this cooktop wall has been a challenge for me because quite frankly it's too long in length and I don't really need all the storage in that space for cooking.

My other areas have ample storage for their needs (prep, pantry, dish storage, etc.

Here are my requirements for the cooktop wall, can you please help me get the perfect cabinet configuration? Need to get final changes to contractor by Tues morning:

- storage for pots pans and cooking utensils right under the cooktop

-chefs drawer for oils and larger spices

-spice rack in drawer for small spices

-drawers for towels, trivets

-storage for baking items (mixer attachments, mixing bowls, etc). I don't currently bake from scratch much except for pizza, but my husband and I would like to learn bread baking.

We have a spot in the appliance garage for a kitchen aid mixer that we will purchase. Other than that, I don't know what sort of storage is best for baking supplies.

Please help me with ideas on how to divide the drawers. Basically I have 36" on each side of cooktop to configure. The right side I would like a spice drawer and chefs drawer (12" deep). My top drawers are all internal dimension of 5"

This is the layout of the adjacent wall to the left. The appliances will all be behind closed doors

Comments (14)