SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vidyaram

Need urgent help with layout and cabinet design!

vidyaram
13 years ago

Hi

I got the first draft of cabinet drawings from my cabinet maker. The cabinets are semi custom and this is for a new semi custom house built by our builder. This is my first time posting a pic or doc, so please bear with me.

The first few drawings are the vanities in the different bathrooms and the kitchen image starts in the third row.

Please look at the pictures and give your opinions.

I don't like the placement of the windows even though

i like windows. I am scared to change the location of the windows because I am not sure if it will affect the looks of the house from the outside for the symmetry of windows placement. I am going to check with my builder on that.

I don't like that the dishwasher is on the left of the sink and also the wall on the vent hood. We wanted the staggered look for the cabinets but this placement throws us off. As if these are not enough, I don't link the corner of the butler's pantry joining with the wall of the fridge. If anyone can help with me this, I will be so relieved!

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=1_aoOwW7z5bc7AwLFEc6v8Hj_E42Yps1Ikjhj4AssB7DFhkLyp5Th08uQykQV&hl=en&authkey=CJiBkp4D

Here is a link that might be useful: link to the cabiner drawings draft

Comments (2)