SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marbles_n_the_garden

Hello! Been a Long Time/Seed Exchange

Hello to all. It has been a while since I have been on here. I preferred the old format. Oh well. Happy Holidays, and seed saving!

I am looking for seeds to trade for my Need4Seed charity. I accept donations, but I am more than willing to trade for seeds. Also, if there is anyone here in financial difficulty and you need help, please contact me at: http://need4seed.freeforums.net/

It seems my wish list and list of HAVES did not transfer over. What I am looking for is hard to find/unusual food seed. I like veggies , fruits, and edible flowers. I have a great deal of seed, so if you could list your wants, I may have it. I will have to set up my listsa on here again. Meanwhile, give me a try.

For those of you who have or will donate the address is Need4Seed, P.O. Box 31, Columbia Falls, Maine (ME) 04623-0031

For trades, post here, and I will be checking in to see if we can set something up.

Thanks!!

Remember, I have lots to trade, and will be glad to do so. I started Need4Seed because someone on here needed help (house burned down) and had nothing to offer. I sent them all I had, and continued the practice!

Glad to say hello!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County