SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brian_lichtman85

Omega vs. Starmark Cabinets

7 years ago

I hope this isn't a redundant post. I haven't seen in recent re-hashes of cabinet reviews for these brands except for posts a few years old and I know quality changes over time.

My family is doing a big construction project including remodel of the kitchen and we quotedBrookhaven(my parents used) which came out expensive @35K. We also quoted Starmark through Costco's Tuscan Hills and Omega through a local company in California. Both came out about even in cost (~25K) and seem about comparable in quality. We have a toddler and another baby on the way, so we want something that can hold up to kids. We're going to be doing grey lowers/white uppers with no glazing. I've seen some very scary stories of cabinets from these companies being delivered broken, etc. and we don't have a lot of time in the schedule to deal with 6 month delays for parts and arguing. I'm also nervous about the Tuscan Hills online only service. Can someone give recommendations on either of these brands? Do damaged part orders purely depend on the KD you use?

Comments (5)