SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
htqe

StarMark Cabinets vs. Shiloh Cabinets???

htqe
3 years ago

Hello, we are planning our new kitchen. I have been visiting a few cabinet stores already. So far, StarMark caught my eyes. Searching online, it looks like StarMark does have a solid quality. The quote that we received on StarMark is pretty reasonable. So far, I am leaning towards StarMark.

Things popped up yesterday that the general contractors we interviewed happens to carry all the other materials that we need. The backsplash, the floor, the countertop, they are authorized dealer and have no issue supplying, fabricating and installing for us. This is a big plus to us since the backsplash and the countertop that we picked is a little unique, and we got serval complaints from other general contractors we met that they don't have confidence to deal with the materials we chose.

Today, I visited the showroom of the general contractors we met yesterday and learned they carry Shiloh Cabinetry. I felt the cabinets in person. Even though the cabinet construction sounds the same as StarMark, visual wise, I personally feel it is a little less quality than StarMark. The plywood that StarMark uses seem a little better quality. I am not sure if my eyes are cheating on me...

Does anyone have Shiloh Inset cabinets in the kitchen? We are looking at Maple door, Shaker style. How is Shiloh cabinet's quality? This is our permanent home and we want to install something that can last many years.

Comments (8)