SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nihayet

Need help for my kitchen design!

Nikki
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

We are family of three who appreciate homemade food. I enjoy cooking and entertaining. I have some knee problems. Our house is Cape-cod style (at least from outside:)) We had a small living room, kitchen, dining room and mudroom. Kitchen and dining room are facing south and living room north. We wanted to have an open kitchen with large windows. After years of thinking we decided and walls are already gone. I have two sporting columns one has heating duck in it and the other one will be same size (actually doesn't need to be that big) and will have some bookshelves, and gadget charging station in it.

Now I am about to order the cabinets. A local professional help me to design the kitchen. We are planning to eat breakfast and lunch at the island and dinner at the table. I will have a large island with 36" induction cook-top and downdraft. During parties I could be able to use the island as buffet. I would like to have drawers, and any other life saver solutions in my cabinets.

I will also have a coffee and wine section on the other wall.

Somehow I am thinking something could be better. Would you please look at the plan and help me with some doable suggestions? Please just ignore the colors and the way columns look.

Comments (28)