SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lizzie2_gw

hurt again

lizzie2
7 years ago

After 23 years of marriage, my husband found his "first" love. He asked me to befriend her, I did. I even told her how to drive to where he works. She judged a contest the oldest daughter was in, she had all the information to contact him and she used every one of them. One night he called me and said that he had to work over, the cellphone bill proved he was with her. Ten years later, we are still married but I keep finding pictures of her on his phone. The last one I found, he threated to kill himself, ending with the sheriff coming and separating us. I left, went to my best friend and am so tired of his lies and his making me feel like I am not worth anything. The lady retired and is traveling with her husband of the same number of years as us. I want to leave, the children are grown, the youngest is in college. I have seen an attorney and know my rights and options. I loved this man from the moment I saw him; he still says he loves me but I do not believe him. How do you turn off your heart?

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths