Stoney Baloney?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Where did I put ...
Comments (24)Maybe it is in the pantry where my husband put the bologna. :-( Anyone here eat fried bologna sandwhiches? No, not the bologna from the pantry. I gave that to the the garbage men who took stoney's floss....See MoreWhatever happened to....
Comments (91)Well reading this thread has made me both giggle and cry. A lot of memories, a lot of missing friends. And surprises, hello to Ginger, has been a long time since I've seen you post anywhere. You sound happy with your life. Good for you, and welcome back. Thanks to all who have brought us up to date on some that are missing. I can do some fill ins.................................. Damon is now in Memphis (I think) TN, divorced from his wife who was a KTer too. He is a graphic artist. Tammi & Joyce opened a forum..Our Humble Home (I think) Liz GA is busy with a new granddaughter who is cute as a button. I see her on FB. I miss so very many, glad to see some came back to post on this thread. Haven't heard anything from BenCA, or Mushy from Fresno, Ginnia, Thornbird. I just heard from Kathy-Lees son, he gave her my contact info, she said she would reach out to me. I sooooo hope so, but nuttin yet. I keep up with several at the Treehouse forum, JayJay, Spunky, SteveFL, Bump, KBB, Marty. Others I see on FB. But it's not like the KT was back in the day....See MoreStoneyBaloney.. you ROCK!
Comments (2)I'm so glad you like your package, Kym! It was a lot of fun picking out springy things for you to enjoy while all around you it's stil winter. HUGS! Patty...See MoreAnother lady I miss here is
Comments (36)I think the internet is changing, and GW has been promising to update the forums for a long, long time, but never has. As long as they have such old-fashioned forums, people will leave for the newer, fancier, easier to share places like FB. I personally like the old-style forums, but a lot of people want to evolve. Plus, the demographics on the sites are totally different. Facebook is mostly under 30 and GW is mostly over 50. The under-30's don't even know what a kitchen table is, or the significance of talking around the kitchen table. They're more into texting from Starbucks. I wonder what will happen to GW when it's main demographic dies off. I know that's morbid, but that's the way it is. If most of us are over 50, then eventually, health and life in general will take its toll. Plus, in today's world, a lot of people who were home all day and had time to post have had to go back to work and probably don't feel like posting afterwards. I know I don't post much because I'm just too tired to socialize after working all day. People come and go from forums. I've run a bunch of them back when I was a housewife and had more time. I really think they are like everything else in life, and change as people's lives change....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Sponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
phyllis__mn