SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amp512

Shower trim and sink/tub faucets have to be the same brand/line?

Amp512 Park
7 years ago

Hi,

We are doing a new construction. Our builder used Kohler valves for all showers - rough ins completed last week and he was under the impression that we are fine with Kohler trims he used in 3 other houses he just completed, we obviously like the houses and discussed ton of other things on how we want everything but never discussed rough in valves at this detail, anyway we like Delta sink faucets and Delta tub faucet, I know sink faucets don't have valves and he is willing to change the valve for tub deck faucet. We have one tub in master bath and all together 4 showers in four bathrooms including master. We are using everything Chrome finish so matching finish is not an issue at all but should the shower valve trims and sink/tub faucets not matched in the same brand/product line or collection, a huge deal, or am I just being really picky?

For reference I like Delta Trinsic line of bathroom sink faucets and bathtub deck faucet. So while trying to match the Delta Trinsic Collection to Kohler's shower valve trim, I found Kohler Toobi line of shower valve trims and thought Kohler Toobi is a good match with Delta Trinsic but not a perfect match. What are everyone's thought

Comments (6)